The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) invitations online utility for the publish of Consultant.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Location: New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad/Telangana, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, and Ranchi.
• Masters or Diploma in Law
• At least four years of demonstrated revel in one of the indexed sectors.
• Fluency in English. Knowledge neighborhood Indian language as applicable to the kingdom is an asset for country comprehensive consultants.
• Excellent negotiation and influencing talents supported via great conversation and presentation capabilities are proper.
• Demonstrated ability to paintings in a multi-disciplinary environment and to set up harmonious and effective operating relationships with governmental, non-governmental, and civil society organizations.
How to use it?
The application ought to be made through the Web Portal (TMS weblink) and comprise the following two attachments:
• Curriculum Vitae (CV) to be uploaded online underneath a CV/resume.
• Technical Experience Template (Annex A) (to be uploaded under the Work Sample section) You will note that ratings were assigned to the specialized experience template. Hence, it’s miles mandatory to upload it. Without this, your software might be considered incomplete and could be invalidated.
Teachers, dad and mom, children, and social employees will soon be educated on UAE’s Child Rights Law as a part of a new campaign with the Community Development Authority’s aid.
The ‘My Right’ campaign is being held in collaboration with UNICEF and the Dubai Judicial Institute, on the way to encompass workshops on the way to well explain the rights of kids under the law.
The Community Development Authority (CDA) released the marketing campaign on June eleven and could target Dubai faculties’ teachers, mother and father, students, and social workers.
Maitha Al Shamsi, the CEO of the Human Rights Sector at CDA, said: “Child protection is a particular priority within the countrywide agenda of the UAE, our u. S. Is committed to imparting a safe surrounding that ensures extreme development for children’s capabilities and abilties. We take all appropriate steps within fitness and schooling and in all fields to keep the psychological, social, and cultural needs of kids.
“Wadeema Law (Child Rights Law), issued using the UAE Federal Government in 2016, shows that the UAE is eager to discover a coherent prison heritage to make certain that youngsters in the country have all of their rights, and to get people who violate or forget about these rights responsible.”
The Wadeema Law turned into an issue after the demise of an 8-12 months-antique Emirati lady named Wadeema. She turned into frequently tortured and abused through her father and his lady friend.
The campaign will begin with a workshop held at the Dubai Judicial Institute for social people and school teachers. Articles underneath the regulation could be defined to them and methods that ought to be accompanied if any abuse of negligence is stated.